IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- As a consultant you will advise clients regarding products & solutions for solving problems in the Chemical & Petroleum Industry.
- The Industry consultant should possess proven industry domain knowledge (Specific to the Oil & Gas industry, Chemicals & Petroleum and Industrial products)
What you’ll do:
- Compiling, analyzing and submitting AMS(Application Management Services) Management Status Report to HMEL.
- Co-ordination with MES Application vendor and HMEL(HPCL-Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Mittal Energy Limited) business users for resolving Support issues in Honeywell OM(Operations Management) Pro Application Suite
- Capturing Business user’s additional expectations, interfacing with Technical team for validation, testing and deployment.
- Work with Practice Area Leaders to oversee delivery excellence across portfolio
- Work collaboratively with other industries/service line/competency group/support functions to implement organizational initiatives/priorities across GBS.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have experience of working on Chemical & Petroleum Industry
- Should be able to solution and deliver to the clients needs
- Ability to pick up new areas and work with the team
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working in Agile model by creating agile environment to provide great solutioning and delivery to the client
- Problem solving experience required
3 to 5+ Years of total experience required
Early Professional Track
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.