Work scope Overview:
- Responsible for the E&I discipline of project activities.
- Primary link between the project team and the relevant technical disciplines (procurement,engineeringspecialists, contracting) as well as being the point of contact for FEED and EPC contractors.
- Responsible for planning and executing the work related to project work (revamp in nature).
Job specific responsibilities\tasks:
- Responsible for stewarding contractors performance, engaging/aligning key stakeholders, engaging disciplineengineersand expert resources from the global experts, as required, to complete the assigned scope consistent with the projects objectives.
- Ensure smooth transitions between project stages, across sites and between key stakeholders.
- Oversee FEED levelengineering, procurement, execution planning through to completion and start up.
- Participates in identification and sourcing and management of long lead equipment.
- Identifies issues and coordinates its resolution.
- Coordinates development of Project Management System deliverables as well as reviews
- Coordinates construction activities, loop checking and turnover.
- Manage Management of Change process to ensure changes are appropriately reviewed, approved and documented.
Call for interview schedule
HR Team Mr.Nishant Sharma 9069997305
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Engineering Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Field Instrumentation DCS Instrumentation Engineering Maintenance Loop Checking Project Management Electricals Electronics Engineering Procurement Project Engineering Project Engineer Construction Instrumentation Electronics Engineer Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree inElectrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineeringor Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 0 to 3 years of experience performing E&I installations and/or maintenance in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of fieldinstrumentation, DCS systems and applications is required.
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and related work processes
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Mobile for geographical relocation without restrictions
- Able to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Able to work well with others in a fast-changing environment
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹36,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
- Instrumentation: 1 year
APPLY HERE ----