Experience : 14 - 18 year
Salary : -
Openings : 1
Contract Type : Full Time
Experience : 14 – 18yrs
Key Note: The Client Technical Architect role is a preeminent client-facing technical role, unique for its focus on the client technical relationship as well as for possessing industry (Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Chemicals)expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Client Technical Architect serves a critical integration function between the client and the broader sales and technical team. These roles are recognized Industry technical experts who have broader responsibilities for industry technical thought leadership, innovation and proactive collaboration for a particular geography.
- Client Technical Architects share a common client engagement methodology in Team Solution Design (Team SD), they have industry technical knowledge, a focus on designing solutions as well as responsibility for maintaining client satisfaction.
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements to define the structures of solutions and architectures and can include systems, applications, and process components for very large, complex or leading-edge solutions.
- The Architect understands client needs, works in levels of abstraction, applies industry knowledge, and leverages appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs. This includes working with client personnel and executives to identify functional and non functional requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the identification, justification and design of the client's solution.
- It may also include the formation of partnerships among customer, vendor and subcontractor organizations and the negotiation of lasting agreements regarding goals and approaches.
- Responsible for a wide range of design activities from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- Position requires significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures and will include directing the design efforts of less experienced architects.
Key Skills : Overall at least 14+ years of relevant Enterprise Architecture experience with a minimum of 8 + years of experience in specific focus on vertical.
Required Candidate Profile
- Client communication, upselling, account management, advisory, Solution architect, HLD, Industry Expert
Education : B.Tech and MBA
- Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Chemicals, Industrial
- Industry Type : Finance / Sales / Support
- Role : Client Technical Architect – Oil & Gas / Petroleum
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.
Apply Here ----